Welcome To The Machine Welcome To The Machine

Cool details

I like the huge variety of ideas you put into this, with an interesting style - and everything feels really well done, with attention paid to every detail of your designs. Because of this, one thing that bothered me, that sort of stuck out, is the way the strings in this movie vibrate when plucked. It's like they're made of wax, and just sort of wiggle once and fall back into place - I felt like they should vibrate more, more like a guitar or piano string, and so continue vibrating with a lesser and lesser amplitude, and never really completely stop, only continue diminishing. But yeah, that's all I have to recommend - and again, the fact that such a small detail is troubling says that your movie is excellent.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Awesome, so funny!

I watched this thing about 7 times, great stuff. Something that sort of bothers me, thought, is why are your lines so crappy looking? You know how to use the Modify, Smooth tool in Flash, right? I think using this to get the unintentional squiggles out of your line drawings would make your flash look more polished and better overall. Great ideas, great style - good work, man.

Empty Room Empty Room

Amazing!!!

The story is great!!! Great!!! You manage to pull so much off with so little animation, yet you perfectly tell this really imaginative story. When he wakes up, I was like, what!? a dream, how cliche, but then the little doll is alive, what a twist! I just watched Apples and Oranges, and it seems that you are very skilled at telling these bizarre stories with flash, and I really look forward to your future work.

Apples and Oranges Apples and Oranges

Crazy creepy!

Really well done, with the sounds and flashing pictures and voices, you really achieved a creepy effect. Great, original story, too.

Through My Emotion: 3 Through My Emotion: 3

Great

This has been one of my favorite flashes for a long time - I really enjoy your style, and your effective use of the music. The scene in this movie with the grass and billboard is one of the most memorable scenes for me from anything - occasionally I'll think of it; it really struck me when I first saw it, and it still does.

TooF Collection 1 TooF Collection 1

Funny

This was some funny dialogue, but I had the same problem - the animation stopped just before the fan blew up, and nothing but audio and a still picure continued after that.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

So funny!

Totally over the top and rediculous - great! I know I'm going to be interrupting people with COCK JOKE! occasionally. I love this part: "There's only one way to find out - daaahh!"

The importance of sleep The importance of sleep

Pretty cool

I like the way you used recorded stuff and animation together, and the whole dream reality idea was cool, even if it wasn't the best flash work ever. Why not use some sweet clips from the Audio Portal, instead of that commercial stuff you used. That Disturbed song is overused anyway, and it sort of craps up your movie because of that. Enjoyed the movie, though, thanks man.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Beautiful

I love the end of this story; you really put a twist on that scary guy character, to humanize him. Scary on the outside and loving on the inside - the movies are really well done.

Xiao Xiao Fight Xiao Xiao Fight

not bad

What you have isn't at all bad, it's just lacking more - it's like I'm watching a an element of a good movie.