U R A VIRUS U R A VIRUS

Not bad at all

Really simple game play; but the sound is pretty nice, despite it's repetitiveness, and the art is pleasant and enjoyable - I think the coolness of your minimal art really makes this game.

Tetris: The Classic Tetris: The Classic

Where's the music?

You've got the bare bones of tetris down very well, and with that well made foundation, there is so much you can do with it, like interesting level designs and background music and sound effects; you might even add a new and original element to the actual gameplay, to make this tetris a little different than what we've seen. The only thing you can do wrong is to leave this as stripped down and bland as it is now. This good stuff - the play and design is so smooth, and the artwork is stunning - it only needs some innovation to be great.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Michael Myers

There's a zombie in your game that reminded me of Michael Myers from the Halloween movie, and as my brother and I were playing we thought it would be cool if after you shot Michael he gets up a couple times like in the movies.

Error Message Error Message

nice

Original, mind numbingly entertaining, also, somewhat nostalgic of the days when me and my girlfriend would spend hours on aim.

Penboy responds: