.fred. .fred.

Great ideas

Yeah I really like what you did with your voice here, too. I look forward to hearing more!

Slide It Like a Gangsta Slide It Like a Gangsta

Cool

Sounds lo-fi, and simple; which would be my only gripe really - after a little while I sort of feel like there should be more instruments or layers and developement. Cool style, as always, though.

Speak and Swear Speak and Swear

Wow

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Great work!

jarrydn responds:

Churzzzzz!!! :D

Zero Destiny (With Lyrics) Zero Destiny (With Lyrics)

Very Nice

I like your rapping, well done.

Syntrus responds:

Thx tom that means a lot to me.

-=LJC=- Amygdalic Atrophy -=LJC=- Amygdalic Atrophy

Booooooooommmmsshhhhh

Oh I'm past considering, by chance. That first bass hit really grabs my attention, I'll have to remember that and try to use it in something of mine. Great groove, great track; thanks.

A Collection of Future Songs A Collection of Future Songs

Pretty Epic

Ahh, who can resist the sound of rain? This track sounds like you had a lot of fun trying a lot of things, nice man; it all sounded really nice. That flute or whatever that begins at 1:57 sounds amazing, what is that? Great melodies in this track, too.

Saigon responds:

thank you :) I think the flutes are pan flutes (not sure.)

.sitting there eating my mind. .sitting there eating my mind.

Please

Please for the love of God never stop making music. You stuff is some of the most amazing, beautiful music I've ever heard, you've got a lifetime fan; I think you'll go far.

VegetarianMeat responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

The Dessith The Dessith

About that pause

You know, I think you can re-upload it if you go to your audio submissions and click edit; you may have to delete your cookies and history. Sorry this isn't really a review.

Zero Destiny Zero Destiny

Awesome

Ah man, this is too good a groove to be so short. Stretch this thing out, really get crazy with it!

Syntrus responds:

Hmm good observation it is way to short. I just felt it was done.

Power Cell Syntrus Power Cell Syntrus

Ear candy

Amazing as always; that guitar VST is definitely moaning with pleasure.

Thaks man